If you want to make an easy tuna helper recipe, the Instant Pot is the way to go. Little cook time or prep is required.
Instant Pot Tuna Helper Recipe
- 28 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 ounces Egg Noodles
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Tuna Drain the juice.
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs Optional topping.
- First, put the pasta inside of the Instant Pot. Cover the pasta with water.
- Put the soup, frozen peas, and tuna in the Instant Pot. Make sure it all goes over the pasta.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and then add in your cheese.
- You can then remove from the Instant Pot, put in a baking dish and then add breadcrumbs. You can then broil it for 3 minutes