If you want to make an easy tuna helper recipe, the Instant Pot is the way to go. Little cook time or prep is required.
Instant Pot Tuna Helper Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for a quick tuna helper made using the Instant Pot.
- 28 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 ounces Egg Noodles
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Tuna Drain the juice.
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs Optional topping.
- First, put the pasta inside of the Instant Pot. Cover the pasta with water.
- Put the soup, frozen peas, and tuna in the Instant Pot. Make sure it all goes over the pasta.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and then add in your cheese.
- You can then remove from the Instant Pot, put in a baking dish and then add breadcrumbs. You can then broil it for 3 minutes