You can make amazing meat sauce for spaghetti quickly using the Instant Pot. Only a few steps are required with little clean-up involved.
Instant Pot Meat Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds Italian Sausage
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste
- 4 cloves garlic Minced.
- 1 whole Onion Chopped.
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 2 teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Fennel Seeds Crushed
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, put the Instant Pot on "Saute" mode and then allow for it to heat up.
- Add in the olive oil and wait for it to get hot. Once hot, add in the sausage or your ground beef, whichever you prefer.
- Brown it and turn it to ensure it is all cooked thoroughly.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients at this point.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 10 minutes. Allow for a natural release of pressure once the time is done, for around 15 minutes. You can quick release remaining pressure.