Making goulash in your Instant Pot is really simple if you follow our easy guide. This is a great meal with little prep, cook time or clean up.
Instant Pot Goulash Recipe
Follow this easy recipe to make Instant Pot goulash right now for any occasion.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 whole Bay Leaves
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 30 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 3 cups Elbow Noodles
- 2.5 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- You first need to turn the Instant Pot to the Saute setting. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, onion, and ground beef once it is hot.
- Cook this until the ground beef has browned, then drain the fat.
- Add in your noodles, water, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and soy sauce.
- Move the Instant Pot function to "Manual" and cook on high pressure for four minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the time is up. Take out the bay leaves and stir everything together.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese if you want and then serve.