Making brussel sprouts is so easy using the Instant Pot if you follow our easy directions. Little prep or cooking time required.
Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 1 whole Onion chopped.
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, move the Instant Pot to the "Saute" function. Add in the olive oil and throw in the onions. Cook this for around 2 minutes.
- Add in your Brussel sprouts and then cook for about 1 minute. Add in the pepper and salt, and add the vegetable broth.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 3 minutes. It should take about 15 minutes for the pressure to get high.
- Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure. Remove the lid and serve your Brussel sprouts.