Making jasmine rice in your Instant Pot could not be any easier. Little prep and little cooking is required for this recipe.
Instant Pot Jasmine Rice Recipe
Here is our easy to follow recipe for making jasmine rice in the Instant Pot.
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- First, use a steamer basket to rinse off the rice. Run under cold water until the water comes out clean.
- Add the stock or broth to the Instant Pot, and also add in the jasmine rice.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and then seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Give 10 minutes for the pressure to naturally release.
- Open the lid, add in the salt and if you want butter, add that in too. Now you have quickly made jasmine rice.