Making jasmine rice in your Instant Pot could not be any easier. Little prep and little cooking is required for this recipe.
Instant Pot Jasmine Rice Recipe
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or Broth
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- First, use a steamer basket to rinse off the rice. Run under cold water until the water comes out clean.
- Add the stock or broth to the Instant Pot, and also add in the jasmine rice.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and then seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Give 10 minutes for the pressure to naturally release.
- Open the lid, add in the salt and if you want butter, add that in too. Now you have quickly made jasmine rice.