A dump recipe is a recipe where you just dump all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot at the same time. Here is a recipe for buffalo ranch dump chicken made in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dump Recipe
- 6 whole Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- 12 ounces Frozen Carrots
- 1 cup Hot Sauce any kind you like works.
- 1 stalk celery Chopped.
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 gallon Freezer Bag
- Put all of the ingredients into a freezer bag. Gallon size works best. Put this in the freezer.
- Once you are ready, put in the refridgerator to thaw. Overnight works best.
- Just dump the bag into the Instant Pot. Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Choose "Manual" and cook on high pressure for 20 to 25 minutes. Quick release the pressure once done.
- You now have a delicious buffalo ranch chicken that you can serve with any sides.