Beef stroganoff can be low carb and also quick to make using the Instant Pot. Just follow this simple recipe for amazing beef stroganoff made quickly with the Instant Pot.
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 pound Beef Stew meat
- 1.5 cups Mushrooms Chopped.
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon oil olive oil works best.
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthum gum
- You first need to turn on your Instant Pot and move it to the "Saute" setting.
- Once it is hot, you want to add in your oil. After the oil gets hot, add on the garlic and onions and stir for a bit.
- Put everything in the Instant Pot except for the sour cream. Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow for a natural release of pressure.
- Open the Instant Pot lid, put the sour cream on and then stir. Turn the Instant Pot onto Saute at this point.
- Add the xanthum gum into the Instant Pot, a little bit at a time until it is all in there. Stir until you notice it thickening up.
- You can make low-carb noodles as a side if you would like. You can now serve the beef as is.