It is super easy to make Spanish rice using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing Spanish rice that is light on cook time and ingredients.
Spanish Rice Instant Pot Recipe
Making Spanish rice in the Instant Pot has never been easier or tastier using this recipe.
- 2.5 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Long Grain Brown Rice
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped.
- 1 cup Stewed Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dried Cilantro optional topping.
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- First, put the Instant Pot on "Saute" and add in your olive oil, onions, and garlic. Cook this for a few minutes until the onions become a little soft.
- Rinse the rice and then put the rice into the Instant Pot. Add in the cumin, chili powder, chicken broth, and stewed tomatoes.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Set on "Manual" high pressure for 22 minutes. After the time is up, allow for a 10 minute natural release.
- After those 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Stir the rice and then add the cilantro on top if you wish. You can now serve your Spanish rice.