It is super easy to make Spanish rice using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing Spanish rice that is light on cook time and ingredients.
Spanish Rice Instant Pot Recipe
- 2.5 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Long Grain Brown Rice
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped.
- 1 cup Stewed Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dried Cilantro optional topping.
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- First, put the Instant Pot on "Saute" and add in your olive oil, onions, and garlic. Cook this for a few minutes until the onions become a little soft.
- Rinse the rice and then put the rice into the Instant Pot. Add in the cumin, chili powder, chicken broth, and stewed tomatoes.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Set on "Manual" high pressure for 22 minutes. After the time is up, allow for a 10 minute natural release.
- After those 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Stir the rice and then add the cilantro on top if you wish. You can now serve your Spanish rice.