It is super easy to make lemon pepper chicken in the Instant Pot. Only a few ingredients are needed for this recipe. The food prep is also very simple.
Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
Follow this easy recipe to make lemon pepper chicken in the Instant Pot.
- 5 pounds Whole Chicken
- 2 whole Lemon Wedges Cut into pieces.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- First, use a cutting board to place your whole chicken on. Pat the chicken dry.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon pepper seasoning and the salt.
- You want to have the whole chicken with the breast-side facing up. Lift the skin and then season the breasts with the salt and lemon pepper mixture. Only use about 1/4 of the seasoning mixture on the breasts.
- Coat the rest of the whole chicken with the remaining portion of the mixture.
- Put the fresh lemon wedges inside of the chicken cavity.
- Grab your Instant Pot, add in the water to the bottom. Then, add the steam rack.
- Put the whole chicken on top of the steam rack.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Put on "Manual" high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure once the timer is up. You can then remove the chicken and allow it to rest 10 minutes before cutting.