Do you know how easy it is to make chicken alfredo in the Instant Pot? Follow this recipe for an amazing meal today.
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts Cut into pieces.
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce Any of your choice.
- 1 box Pasta Noodles
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Minced.
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- The first step is to put the oil into the Instant Pot.
- Put your chicken pieces into the Instant Pot and cook on "Saute" for around 5 minutes. You want the outside to be brown.
- After the chicken is done, then add the remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Move to "Manual" and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, quick release the pressure and serve your chicken alfredo with garlic bread or other sides.