Do you know how easy it is to make chicken alfredo in the Instant Pot? Follow this recipe for an amazing meal today.
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Follow this simple recipe to make delicious chicken alfredo in minutes, using the Instant Pot.
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts Cut into pieces.
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce Any of your choice.
- 1 box Pasta Noodles
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Minced.
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- The first step is to put the oil into the Instant Pot.
- Put your chicken pieces into the Instant Pot and cook on "Saute" for around 5 minutes. You want the outside to be brown.
- After the chicken is done, then add the remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Move to "Manual" and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, quick release the pressure and serve your chicken alfredo with garlic bread or other sides.