The Instant Pot is great to use if you want to make peach jam with ease. Only a few ingredients are needed for amazing peach jam right now.
Instant Pot Peach Jam Recipe
Follow this easy guide to make peach jam right now in the Instant Pot.
- 2.5 pounds Fresh Peaches You want really ripe ones. Need to pit them and chop into pieces.
- 1 whole Lemon You want to juice the lemon, should be about 1/4 cup.
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- The first step is to pit all of the peaches and then chop them into pieces. You want about 1-inch pieces.
- Add the lemon juice, peaches, and honey into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Click "Manual" high pressure and cook for 1 minute.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure, and then open up the Instant Pot.
- Move the Instant Pot over to "Saute" and then click "Less" and then stir every once in a while. You should do this for about 15 minutes, because you want the liquid to evaporate.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and then put in the vanilla extract. If you want to use an immersion blender, now would be the time. Leaving it how it is will be a lot chunkier.
- You can now put the jam into the jars and store. It will last in the freezer for 6 months and fridge for about two weeks at most.