Making chicken breast in the Instant Pot is super easy and requires little prep or clean-up. Follow this recipe for amazing Instant Pot chicken breasts.
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 whole Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 180 ML Chicken Stock divided up.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided up.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Garlic
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- Grab a small bowl and mix together the seasonings, including the Italian seasoning. Mix in the garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, ginger, and coriander.
- In the bowl, add in two tablespoons of chicken stock and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the chicken breasts in the bowl and coat the chicken with the seasonings, which should look like a paste.
- Using the Instant Pot, go to the "Saute" setting and then add in the oil. Once hot, add in the chicken and brown on both sides. This should take 2 minutes per side.
- Take the chicken out of the Instant Pot and put on a plate for now.
- Put the rest of the chicken stock into the Instant Pot. Put the trivet into the Intant Pot, and then add the chicken on top of the trivet.
- Cover with the lid and seal the valve. Press "Manual" and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure once the timer is done. Wait around 15 minutes for the natural pressure release before you open the lid and remove the chicken.