Sweet cornbread is a staple for a lot of meals, and it is simple to make using the Instant Pot. Quick cook time and prep allows for an amazing side dish anytime.
Sweet Cornbread Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 package Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 1 whole Egg beat lightly.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter melted and unsalted is best.
- 1 Spritz Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, combine the egg, honey, corn, heavy cream, melted butter, and cornbread mix. Do not mix too much but mix so it is all wet.
- Use a spring foam pan and coat the pan with the cooking spray. A 7-inch pan works best, and then pour your mixture into the pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and then put your trivet down into the Instant Pot.
- Add the water into the Instant Pot and then add the pan on the top of the trivet.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve. Put on "Manual" high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once the time is up, you can quick release the pressure. Remove the pan from the Instant Pot, remove the foil, and allow it to tool for about 5 minutes before serving.