Making frozen chicken breasts is super easy using the Instant Pot. Keep reading to learn a delicious salsa chicken recipe you can make right now.
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts with Salsa Recipe
Here is a super quick recipe for salsa chicken breasts made easy with the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound Frozen Chicken Breasts Skinless, Boneless is best.
- 1/2 cup Salsa any kind you like.
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth try to use low-sodium.
- 1 package Taco Seasoning any kind you like.
- Take the frozen chicken breasts and place them into the Instant Pot.
- Add in your taco seasoning, chicken broth, and salsa. Make sure it is on top of the chicken.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and use the "Poultry" setting. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer has stopped, allow for the natural release of pressure. This should take about 20 minutes.
- You can either serve the chicken as is, or you can shred it if you want to use taco shells.