Making red curry chicken and noodles is so simple using the Instant Pot. Follow this easy recipe to make amazing red curry chicken and noodles today.
Instant Pot Red Curry Chicken & Noodles
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts cut into small cubes.
- 1 whole Red Pepper sliced up.
- 1 can Coconut Milk full-fat kind.
- 8 ounces Rice Noodles
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1/4 cup Red Curry Paste
- 2 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro for the topping.
- 2 tablespoons Peanuts chopped for the topping.
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ginger fresh and minced.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash Sesame Seeds for the topping.
- In the Instant Pot, put everything in except for a few ingredients. Leave out the red pepper, rice noodles, toppings, and the snow peas.
- The Instant Pot needs to be moved to "Manual" and then set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Seal the valve and close the lid. Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure.
- Press cancel and wait for the pressure to drop so you can open the Instant Pot.
- On the stove, boil some water and pour over the rice noodles. Add the olive oil over the rice noodles. Soak the water in the bowl of rice noodles for about 2 minutes. The noodles should be soft but not too soft. Drain the noodles.
- Head back to the Instant Pot, open the lid and drop in the snow peas and the red peppers. Let this sit inside for around 5 minutes, and then add the rice noodles to the Instant Pot.
- Top this with the curry mix and the toppings. You can now serve your red curry chicken and rice noodles.