If you want to make quinoa in the Instant Pot, follow this simple recipe. Little clean-up or prep is required for this recipe.
Instant Pot Quinoa Recipe
Quinoa is super easy to make using the Instant Pot if you follow this recipe.
- 1.5 cups Quinoa Rinsed off.
- 1.5 cups water
- First, add the water and quinoa in the Instant Pot.
- Place on the lid and seal the valve. Move to the "Rice" setting on the Instant Pot.
- After the timer has stopped, quick release the pressure. Remove your Instant Pot lid, and then fluff up the quinoa.
- That is all you need to do to make quinoa in the Instant Pot.
- If you do not want to use the "Rice" setting, you also could choose to use the "Manual" setting on low pressure and cook for 12 minutes. Either way works just as good to make quinoa in the Instant Pot.