Making amazing chicken wings is really simple using the Instant Pot. Only a few ingredients are needed to make a nice helping of chicken wings for any time of year.
Instant Pot Chicken Wings Recipe
Follow this easy recipe to make yummy chicken wings using your Instant Pot right now.
- 1.3 pounds Chicken Wings You should get about 12 wings from this.
- 4 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1.5 teaspoons Smoked Salt you can use any kind of salt.
- The first step is to grab a bowl and mix the taco seasoning and salt together.
- Get out your chicken wings and roll the wings in the bowl to get the mixture on it. You do not need it to cover the entire wing.
- Add a cup of water to your Instant Pot. Put the steamer basket inside of the Instant Pot.
- Put the wings in the basket inside of the Instant Pot. Make sure they are not layered for best results.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Hit "Manual" on high pressure.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes. You can allow for a natural release of the pressure, or you can quick release the pressure.
- If you want crispier skin, you will need to broil the wings in your oven for about 10 minutes.