It is very easy to make pork shoulder in your Instant Pot. With a few ingredients and a little preparation, you can have juicy and tender pork shoulder with this recipe.
Quick Pork Shoulder Instant Pot Recipe
Just follow this easy recipe to make delicious pork shoulder right in your Instant Pot.
- 4 pounds Boneless Pork Shoulder cut into three or four pieces and trim.
- 10 cloves garlic chop fine.
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar packed.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- You first want to hit "Saute" on your Instant Pot. Move to the normal setting and then begin melting the butter in the Instant Pot.
- Add in your pork shoulder and sear for about four minutes on each side. You want the entire pork shoulder to be nice and brown. Hit "Cancel" on the Instant Pot.
- Grab a small bowl, and add in the garlic, salt, soy sauce, broth, and brown sugar. Pour this mixture over the pork shoulder.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Press "Manual" on the Instant Pot, move to high pressure. Set the cooking timer for 90 minutes.
- Once that timer is up, click "Cancel" and allow for a natural release of pressure.
- You will be able to remove the lid and take out the pork shoulder. Shred up the meat and pour about a cup of the liquid from the Instant Pot over the meat. You can discard the rest of the juices.