Looking for an easy egg recipe for your Instant Pot? This is a good egg cup recipe for the Instant Pot that is keto and very simple to make.
Instant Pot Egg Cup Recipe
This is a very simple egg cup recipe that you can make right in your Instant Pot for a quick protein-filled meal.
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Diced Vegetables Can be any vegetables you choose, such as tomatoes or mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Half-and-Half
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro You can add other herbs too.
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- You first will need to mix together some ingredients into a bowl. Mix the half and half, salt, pepper, cilantro, eggs, cheese, and vegetables.
- Take four 1/2 pint jars and pour the mixture into the jars evenly. Put the lids on the jars, but do not tighten the lids down.
- Put two cups of water inside of the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet inside of the Instant Pot. Then, put the jars on the trivet itself.
- Turn on the Instant Pot so that is is on high pressure.
- Cook the eggs for five minutes. Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure.
- You then can top the eggs with cheese once you get them out and begin eating.