Making fried rice has never been easier than by using your Instant Pot. Here is a quick fried rice recipe that goes well with any meal.
Instant Pot Fried Rice Recipe
Making fried rice in your Instant Pot is easy, just follow this simple recipe.
- 2.5 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Long Grain Rice
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 whole carrots chopped.
- 2 medium Eggs beat them in a bowl.
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- Using your Instant Pot, add in your vegetable stock and your rice. Mix this around really well and then add in the chopped carrots.
- Close your Instant Pot lid and then seal the valve. Press "Manual" and set the timer for three minutes.
- Once the time is up, press cancel and then allow for a natural release of pressure. This should take about 10 minutes.
- After those 10 minutes, quick release the valve and then mix the rice together.
- Push the rice to one side and add in the Olive Oil and frozen peas.
- Move the Instant Pot over to "Saute" and then let this cook for about one minute. After that, mix it all together.
- Put a hole in the middle and then put in your beaten eggs. Fry this for about two minutes.
- Turn the Instant Pot off. Season with your salt and pepper. That is all you need to do.