Garlic noodles are super easy to make in the Instant Pot. Follow our recipe for a quick meal without the prep.
Instant Pot Garlic Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces Canton Noodles
- 5 cloves Garlic Minced.
- 1 whole Bell Pepper Thin Slices.
- 2 whole Green Onions Chopped up.
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds Optional garnish.
- First, add the noodles, soy sauce, garlic, oil, Schezwan Sauce, and vinegar into the Instant Pot.
- Add in the water, and then mix it all together but do not cover the mixture with water. You want the noodles to just be wet.
- You can then add in the bell peppers. Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Turn the Instant Pot on "Manual" for 4 minutes. Use high pressure.
- After the timer is up, quick release the pressure. Stir the noodles and then allow this to rest for about 2 minutes.
- If you need to add salt, now is the time. You then can add the Sesame seeds and green onion as an optional garnish.