Do you love ham and beans but do not want to spend all day cooking them? Follow this recipe for the Instant Pot for quick ham and beans.
Instant Pot Ham & Beans
- 32 ounces Pinto Beans Rinse and sort them.
- 2 cups Leftover Ham You can use the ham bone in there too.
- 2 cups Water maybe more or less. Covering beans about 2 inches.
- 4 tablespoons Dried and Minced Onions
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- You want to place the ham bone and ham in the Instant Pot. Add in your pinto beans as well and minced onion.
- Add in the water, so that it is covering the beans and is about 2-inches above the beans. This could be 2 cups or you might need a bit more or less.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve. Put on "Manual" high pressure for 60 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release when the timer is up. You can then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Serve with warm corn bread if you wish.