Making lemon garlic salmon from a frozen filet is very easy using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing salmon that takes almost no time to prepare or cook.
Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Salmon Recipe
Follow our simple recipe to make Instant Pot lemon garlic salmon right now.
- 1.5 pounds Frozen Salmon Fillets
- 1 whole Lemon Sliced thin.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 sprigs Dill, Basil, and Parsley You can choose one or all.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut or Avocado Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First thing you want to do is put the lemon juice and water into the Instant Pot.
- Put in the fresh herbs and then add the steamer rack.
- Take your salmon and put salt and pepper on them plus some oil.
- Put the garlic powder on the salmon and then place on the steamer rack inside of the Instant Pot. Make a single layer.
- Put the lemon slices on top of the salmon and then put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 7 minutes.
- After the timer is up, you can quick release the pressure.
- You now can enjoy your lemon garlic salmon.