Making lemon garlic salmon from a frozen filet is very easy using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing salmon that takes almost no time to prepare or cook.
Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Salmon Recipe
- 1.5 pounds Frozen Salmon Fillets
- 1 whole Lemon Sliced thin.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 sprigs Dill, Basil, and Parsley You can choose one or all.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut or Avocado Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First thing you want to do is put the lemon juice and water into the Instant Pot.
- Put in the fresh herbs and then add the steamer rack.
- Take your salmon and put salt and pepper on them plus some oil.
- Put the garlic powder on the salmon and then place on the steamer rack inside of the Instant Pot. Make a single layer.
- Put the lemon slices on top of the salmon and then put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 7 minutes.
- After the timer is up, you can quick release the pressure.
- You now can enjoy your lemon garlic salmon.