Scalloped potatoes are super easy and fun to make in the Instant Pot. Just a few ingredients are required for this amazing and cheesy side dish.
Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Follow this easy recipe to make scalloped potatoes in the Instant Pot right now.
- 2 pounds Potatoes Peel and slice into 1/4 thick pieces.
- 8 ounces Shredded Sharp White Cheddar
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, slice up your potatoes and put the vegetable broth in the Instant Pot.
- Put the potatoes into the Instant Pot and cook on "Manual" high pressure for 1 minute.
- Quick release the pressure, then preheat your oven to the Broil setting.
- Put the potatoes from the Instant Pot into an oven-safe dish, but leave the liquid in the Instant Pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the Instant Pot, and then cook on "Saute" until all is mixed and smooth.
- Now, put this cheesy mixture on top of your potatoes, which are in the other oven-safe dish.
- Add in the rest of the cheese if you have left overs, and then broil the scalloped potatoes in the oven for about 5 mintues.
- Once done, get out of the oven and serve.