You can make amazing macaroni and cheese with bacon quickly using the Instant Pot. Just follow this simple recipe, which takes little time and prep.
Mac & Cheese with Bacon Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 pound Uncooked Pasta Shells
- 8 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 4 cups Water
- 4 strips Bacon Chopped up.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- Put the chopped up bacon in the Instant Pot. Press the "Saute" button and then cook for 8 minutes. Once it is done, remove the bacon from the Instant Pot.
- Hit "Cancel" on the Instant Pot and then add in the salt, butter, pasta, and water. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" and press high pressure. Cook this for 4 minutes.
- Allow for the steam to release, then remove the lid and put in the evaporated milk. Add in the gouda cheese and cheddar cheese. You can add a dash of black pepper now too.
- On the Instant Pot, press "Saute" and then cook for around 4 minutes. You want the cheese to melt but not burn, so stir often.
- You now can add the bacon back into the Instant Pot and serve once done.