Did you know you can make mashed cauliflower easily using the Instant Pot? Follow our recipe for an amazing mashed cauliflower side dish.
Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 large Cauliflower Crown Remove the core and then chop up.
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter Unsalted works best.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper Optional at the end.
- Put the trivet into the Instant Pot and then add in the cauliflower and then add in the chicken stock.
- Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once that is done, quick release the pressure.
- Now, take the cauliflower out and then put into a food processor. From there, add in the garlic powder, cheese, butter, and salt.
- Begin to process this all together until it is smooth.
- You can then serve with more butter and and additional toppings, such as black pepper.