Making paleo-friendly bacon jam is very simple if you use the Instant Pot. Only a few steps are required for this amazing jam.
Instant Pot Paleo Bacon Jam Recipe
- 1 pound Bacon Center-Cut variety, diced into pieces.
- 1 large Yellow Onion Chopped into pieces.
- 1 jar Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic Halved.
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 teaspoon Adobo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Put your Instant Pot on "Saute" and then add in the bacon and onion. Cook together for around 4 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and then cook for another minute.
- Toss all of the bacon juice out of the Instant Pot, just leave in 1 tablespoon.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and then put the lid on the Instant Pot. Seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for around 10 minutes.
- Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- Grab a food processor or immersion blender and blend up the ingredients to your desired consistency.
- A thicker sauce will require about 4 minutes longer cook time on "Saute" which will help reduce some of the liquids.
- You can now spoon the bacon jam into a jar and it will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.