Salsa chicken is a simple recipe you can make in the Instant Pot. A healthy and hearty meal that takes little prep to make.
Salsa Chicken Instant Pot Recipe
Follow this simple recipe for amazing salsa chicken made right in your Instant Pot.
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken Breasts Frozen and skinless.
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth Low-sodium is best.
- 1/2 cup Salsa Any kind you want.
- Put the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot and then add the taco seasoning to all of the chicken.
- Put the chicken broth and salsa on top of the chicken.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook for 15 minutes on the "Poultry" setting.
- Once done, allow for a natural release of pressure. This should take around 20 minutes.
- Shred the chicken and eat with any sides you choose.