Making penne pasta with a creamy tomato sauce is quick and super delicious using your Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for an amazing side dish or main course.
Instant Pot Penne Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 4 cups Penne Pasta
- 12 ounces Marinara Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic dice up the garlic.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesean Cheese you can also use Romano cheese.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- The first step is to put your Instant Pot on Saute mode and add in the olive oil.
- Add in your garlic and begin to cook it until it is brown.
- Put in the marinara sauce and allow this to boil. That should take around two minutes to begin boiling.
- Add in the water and then stir in the peas and penne pasta.
- Stir it so that nothing is sticking to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Make sure the penne pasta has been covered in the sauce.
- You might need to add a little bit of water to ensure the penne pasta is covered.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and seal the valve. Move the setting over to "Manual" and cook at high pressure. Only cook this for around 4 minutes. This will give you al dente pasta.
- Quick release the pressure once the timer is up. Stir in the cheese and cream. You want to mix this all together very well.
- Add in the salt and lemon juice for taste, and then your penne pasta in creamy tomato sauce is ready to eat!