Pork belly is so easy to make using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing and tender pork belly.
Instant Pot Pork Belly Recipe
- 1 pound Pork Belly Pasturized.
- 4 cloves Garlic Diced.
- 1/2 cup Broth
- 1/4 cup Sherry You could also use white wine.
- 2 tablespoons Duck Fat
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- First, use the spices and salt to rub all over the fatty side of the meat.
- Then pour the sherry and broth into the Instant Pot. Add the pork belly into the Instant Pot.
- You want to make sure you put the pork belly in with the spices facing upward.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Set the pressure to "Manual" high pressure for 80 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and then put duck fat into a cast iron skillet.
- Once the time is up in the Instant Pot, transfer the pork belly into the cast iron pot.
- Put this into the oven fat side down. Put in the oven for 10-20 minutes, depending on how crispy you want it.
- Once the time is up, allow to cool and transfer to a cutting board. You can now cut it up and then serve.