Pork belly is so easy to make using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing and tender pork belly.
Instant Pot Pork Belly Recipe
Follow our simple recipe to make delicious pork belly today using the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound Pork Belly Pasturized.
- 4 cloves Garlic Diced.
- 1/2 cup Broth
- 1/4 cup Sherry You could also use white wine.
- 2 tablespoons Duck Fat
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- First, use the spices and salt to rub all over the fatty side of the meat.
- Then pour the sherry and broth into the Instant Pot. Add the pork belly into the Instant Pot.
- You want to make sure you put the pork belly in with the spices facing upward.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Set the pressure to "Manual" high pressure for 80 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and then put duck fat into a cast iron skillet.
- Once the time is up in the Instant Pot, transfer the pork belly into the cast iron pot.
- Put this into the oven fat side down. Put in the oven for 10-20 minutes, depending on how crispy you want it.
- Once the time is up, allow to cool and transfer to a cutting board. You can now cut it up and then serve.