Making pork chops with mushroom sauce is a delicious meal, and you can do it easily in the Instant Pot. Just follow these simple instructions for a quick meal today.
Instant Pot Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce
- 6 whole Pork Chops
- 1.5 cups Sour Cream
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 teaspoons Chicken Buillon
- 1 dash Black Pepper Optional.
- First, use the black pepper to season the pork chops on both sides.
- Put the oil in the Instant Pot, press "Saute" and add in the pork chops once the oil is hot. You might have to do a few batches. Brown on both sides.
- Once that is done, add in the chicken bouillon and the water.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve, and set to "Manual" high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once that is done, allow for the pressure to naturally release. This should take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put the pork chops in a plate, and then remove all up about 1 cup of the juices.
- Put the Instant Pot back on "Saute" mode and then add in the cream of mushroom soup.
- Stir in the sour cream and then cook until it has become heated up, but do not boil it.
- Now, you can add the cream of mushroom sauce on top of the pork chops and serve.