Making Mississippi beef roast in the Instant Pot is quick and easy. Only a few ingredients are needed for this hearty meal.
Mississippi Beef Roast Instant Pot Recipe
- 6 pounds Chuck Roast Cut into 1 pound pieces.
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 small Onion Chopped up.
- 9 whole Pepperoncinis
- 1/2 cup Pepperoncini Juice
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 packet Au Jus
- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter
- Put the Instant Pot on "Saute" mode and once hot, add in your oil.
- Put the meat in the Instant Pot, and brown on each side for 5 minutes. So this should take 10 minutes total.
- Once brown, remove from the Instant Pot and set on a plate.
- Add in the onion and beef broth, and stir this around to get the bits off the bottom.
- Once the bits are off. you want to add the pepperoncinis and the juice. Add in the ranch packet, butter, au jus, and beef broth as well.
- Turn "Saute" mode off and then add the roast back into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 55 minutes.
- Allow for a 15 minute natural release of pressure once the timer is up.
- Now, you can open the lid and serve the roast!