Did you know making pork roast in your Instant Pot is super easy and takes little prep? Follow this recipe for an amazing pork loin.
Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe
- 3-4 pounds Pork Loin Shoulder
- 1 cube Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Dried Herbs
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- First, add the coconut oil and olive oil into the Instant Pot. Make sure the bottom of the Instant Pot is coated.
- Add in the pork loin and then if you want, you can score the top part of the pork loin.
- Grab a bowl, place the chicken stock cube and the seasonings in the bowl. Mix together well and then add this to the top of your pork loin as a rub.
- Put the Instant Pot on the slow cooker setting for 4 hours.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Once the timer is up, allow for a slow release of pressure.
- Make sure the pork loin rests for about 10 minutes before you cut into it and serve.