One great kid-friendly dish you can make in the Instant Pot is cheesy taco pasta. Here is the simple recipe you should follow.
Kid-Friendly Taco & Cheese Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 16 ounces Pasta Shells
- 16 ounces Salsa
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2.5 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- First, turn the Instant Pot onto "Saute" and then add in your beef. Cook this until it is most of the way cooked.
- Add in your taco seasoning, stir, and then brown up the meat.
- Add in the chicken broth and salsa, and stir this up. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and allow the broth to begin to simmer.
- Add in your pasta next, and stir this well. Press "Cancel" and then put the lid back on and seal the valve.
- Press "Manual" on the Instant Pot, set the timer for 4-5 minutes. 5 minutes will get you a soft pasta.
- Once done, turn the Instant Pot off, and quick release the valve.
- Open the lid, stir in the shredded cheese and then serve.