One of the best ways to make amazing salmon is by using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for amazing salmon with chili lime sauce right now.
Instant Pot Salmon with Lime & Chili Sauce
- 2 whole Salmon Fillets
- 1 cup Water
- 1 whole Jalapeno Dice and remove the seeds.
- 1 whole Lime Juiced.
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced.
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Fresh and chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 dash Sea Salt To season the Salmon.
- 1 dash Black Pepper To season the Salmon.
- The first step is to grab a bowl and put all of the sauce ingredients in the bowl. That is everything except the 1 cup of water, black pepper, and sea salt. Mix these ingredients together and then set it aside for now.
- Put water in the Instant Pot and then you want to put the steam rack inside.
- You can place the salmon on top of the steam tracks.
- Season the salmon tops with salt and pepper if you wish.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Steam" mode and then select 5 minutes as the cook time. Make sure this is at high pressure.
- Quick release the pressure once the timer is up.
- Take out the salmon and put on a plate. You can now drizzle the salmon using the chili lime sauce mixture you created earlier.