Spaghetti and meat sauce is super easy to make in the Instant Pot if you follow this recipe. Very little clean-up or food prep is required.
Instant Pot Spaghetti & Meat Sauce Recipe
Here is our easy recipe for spaghetti and meat sauce using the Instant Pot.
- 32 ounces Spaghetti Sauce Your choice on type, but the higher quality the better.
- 1 pound Ground Beef The leaner the better.
- 1/2 pound Spaghetti
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes Undrained.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese Optional.
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- The first step is to put the Instant Pot on the Saute setting.
- After that, add in the various seasonings and ground beef.
- Cook the ground beef and make sure that it is in small pieces.
- If you need to drain excess grease, you can do that now.
- Put in the spaghetti noodles, breaking them in half. Criss-Cross them so that they are over top of the cooked ground beef. This will ensure the noodles do not stick to one another.
- Next, put the diced tomatoes, water, and spaghetti sauce over the noodles.
- Squish down the noodles so that they are fully under the liquid.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on the "Pressure Cook" setting for 8minutes.
- Once the time is up, quick release the pressure. You can now add in the cream cheese for a thicker sauce. Mix that around a bit and now your meal is ready to serve.