Making steel cut apple oats in the Instant Pot is super easy. Here is the quick recipe with little clean-up required.
Instant Pot Steel Cut Apple Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 medium Apple peel and cut into small pieces.
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Sweetener any kind you want.
- You first want to add the spices, water, apple, and oats to the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on teh Instant Pot, and then seal the valve.
- Press "Manual" and then high pressure. Cook for 3 minutes. This will make oats chewy, so add more time if you want them a little more done.
- Once the timer is up, you need to allow for a natural release of pressure.
- Open up the lid and then add in your sweetener. Mix and then serve.