Teriyaki honey chicken is very simple to make using your Instant Pot. Follow this no-fuss recipe for amazing honey teriyaki chicken right now.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 6 whole chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 whole Green Onion chopped and optional at the end.
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce low-sodium is best.
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds optional garnish at the end.
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger grated.
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, grab a medium bowl and combine all of the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce. That means add in everything except the green onion, sesame seeds, and the chicken thighs.
- Put the Instant Pot into "Saute" mode and then add in a tablespoon of the canola oil. Put the chicken thighs in and brown them. It will take about 3 minutes per side.
- Put the teriyaki sauce in and then put the lid on the Instant Pot. Seal the valve, and then set into "Poultry" mode.
- Poultry mode should be 20 minutes, and once that is done, allow for a natural release of pressure.
- The natural release will be about 5 minutes, and then after that, open the lid and put in your green onion and sesame seeds as topping.