Teriyaki honey chicken is very simple to make using your Instant Pot. Follow this no-fuss recipe for amazing honey teriyaki chicken right now.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Thighs Recipe
Here is our recipe for amazing honey teriyaki chicken thighs you can make easily using the Instant Pot.
- 6 whole chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 whole Green Onion chopped and optional at the end.
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce low-sodium is best.
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds optional garnish at the end.
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger grated.
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, grab a medium bowl and combine all of the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce. That means add in everything except the green onion, sesame seeds, and the chicken thighs.
- Put the Instant Pot into "Saute" mode and then add in a tablespoon of the canola oil. Put the chicken thighs in and brown them. It will take about 3 minutes per side.
- Put the teriyaki sauce in and then put the lid on the Instant Pot. Seal the valve, and then set into "Poultry" mode.
- Poultry mode should be 20 minutes, and once that is done, allow for a natural release of pressure.
- The natural release will be about 5 minutes, and then after that, open the lid and put in your green onion and sesame seeds as topping.