Oatmeal is one of the best options if you are looking for a healthy breakfast. Using the Instant Pot makes making oatmeal so painless, and there is little mess to clean up at the end.
Quick Instant Pot Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Hot Water Use this as the base in the Instant Pot.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 dash Cinnamon or Vanilla You can add cinnamon, butter, vanilla or just about any other flavoring you want.
- The first step is to put the 2 cups of hot water into your Instant Pot. This acts as the base.
- Take a trivet and place it inside of the Instant Pot Use a bowl on top of the trivet that is heat-resistant.
- Pour your milk into this bowl, along with the oatmeal. You also can add any other ingredients that you might want at this point in time. This could include vanilla, cinammon, and butter.
- Stir everything up so it is mixed together and do not use a cover on the bowl. You can now close the Instant Pot lid.
- Set the Instant Pot on "Manual" and place the timer for 10 minutes. Make sure to seal the valve as well.
- Naturally release the pressure once it has finished cooking. This could take 15 minutes or so. You can now open the lid and serve the oatmeal.