Did you know it is super easy to make shrimp boil in the Instant Pot? Here is the recipe you need to follow for this delicious dish.
Simple Instant Pot Shrimp Boil Recipe
- 2 pounds Frozen Shrimp
- 1 package Frozen Half Corn on the Cobs Often times comes in a package of 6 or 8.
- 1 package Fully Cooked Sausage You can use any type of sausage you like. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 1 whole Sweet Onion Cut into pieces.
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Minced or crushed.
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Red Peppers Crushed up.
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Crab & Shrimp Boil
- Place all of the ingredients into your Instant Pot.
- Choose "Manual" high pressure and then cook for 35 minutes.
- Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- You can now serve your shrimp boil in bowls. It is really that easy!