Making coconut curry tofu is very easy using the Instant Pot. More prep time than cook time is needed for this simple tofu recipe.
Instant Pot Coconut Tofu with Curry Recipe
- 10 Fl. Ounces Coconut Milk light version in a can.
- 8 ounces Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Bell Pepper dice in chunks.
- 1 cup Tofu diced and firm.
- 1 cup Chopped Onions
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter the creamy kind is best.
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced up.
- 1.5 teaspoons Sea Salt
- Using a food processor, mix all of the ingredients together and blend. Do not put the tofu in though.
- Put your tofu inside of the Instant Pot. Add in the sauce and the water.
- Lock the Instant Pot lid and seal the valve. Cook for four minutes on high pressure.
- Once the four minutes are up, you want to quick release the pressure.
- You can move the setting to Saute and cook longer if you want to thicken up the sauce.